ABM platform for SEO work?

We do freelance SEO for a SaaS company and recently they started using an ABM platform for their in house content writers to come up with intent topics and keywords for their site content and blog posts. They have informed me and my agency they expect us to start using it for SEO as well.

I've tried using it for re-optimising one of their current product pages, however I'm finding it's not very relevant to my work as an SEO. When re-optimising an existing url, I search for keyword clusters based on the main topic of that page and from what I've seen, ABM platforms do not function that way.

Instead you create 1) an intent cloud based around the entire industry or a product b) run that against your audience bucket (this could be an email list, list of current clients etc) c) get a keyword intent topic cloud based on the keyword selection run against the audience and the intent kw results show up only and the surrounding suggestions only if it intersects with the keywords that the chosen audience is searching for.

In your opinion what is the best way to utilize ABM for SEO work for existing or future pages, OR how would I explain that it's not really that useful for SEO if you ran into the same issue?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/EmmaGemma_0
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments