What do you pay your high-quality writers for content marketing?

I'm just curious what people pay their content marketing writers for content? Per word? And what quality would you say the work is when completed? I've noticed that low paid writers get their content published pretty easily, but I'm wondering if people get better results with higher paid content writers.

For reference, I'm a high paid content writer (Mods: I'm not looking for work! Just stating this for context) and have worked with teams of lower paid writers and I'm surprised at what passes for a publishable article these days. I haven't been able to discern whether the lower quality articles generate traffic or are just content for backlinks.

What's your experience, if any? Just curious! I was going to hire out some content marketing for my personal projects, but am on the fence and think I may stick to writing all of my own content for my personal projects.

submitted by /u/ResearchColumbine2
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments