Is it possible that I have better content, higher DR (ahrefs), more content, more backlinked domains, and still lose rankings?

I checked out my competition and right now I'm stuck between 3rd and 4th pages with a few falling in the past month from 3rd to 4th.

When I look at 2nd page sites. They are pretty barren: they lack backlinks, lack citations, lack content, and have lower DR, which is a stat that ahref pushes. By lacking I mean they are significantly worse than mine. For example, I have 25-30 pages of content, they have 5, 10 at most, with lower word counts as well. Their backlinks are also low quality while i have a mix.

So, what's going on here?

submitted by /u/jasooalq
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments