If starting from scratch would you use Divi, Elementor or Generate Press?

I’m about to start a new affiliate website. I’ve used Divi for a while but keep reading comments that it is bloated, slow and poor for SEO - I suspect many of the performance complaints are actually due to hosting and plugin choice but may be wrong.

If you were starting from scratch would you use any of these theme builders? If not, what would you recommend instead? I hoping to make a long term choice now that I can stick with for a number of years and learn intimately.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Crom_999
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments