Hand-typing my affiliate disclosures before each blog post?

I see that the big affiliate sites seem to have a little affiliate disclaimer coded into the site, to appear above the body text. You can see this on mega-sites like The Points Guy.

However, for my site, less than 5% of my posts are affiliate.

And I'm not a coder.

Is it an awful move SEO-wise to just type the disclaimer as the first sentence of the actual articles? I thought to maybe make it smaller font size, or italic, or maybe a lighter shade of text.

I'll do something so that it stands out from the rest of the article. But I didn't know if this is a terrible move in terms of how my site will be crawled/understood by Google.

submitted by /u/newmes
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments