Any Local SEO gurus here? Virtual offices. Multi loc.

So I have a newly signed client here that has 7 locations.

2 were suspended, 1 unverified (which I believe it was soft suspension), and only 4 are active.

All of the listings are using virtual offices.

Now I am well-aware about how virtual offices are a big no-no when using it in GMB. They're want to retain the address and says they will get the photos of the signage, but when they send me the photos, it just a big printed out paper that was pasted outside of the virtual office and that's it. They did not even use the same name as what is reflected in their GMB.

These suspended listings has a lot of reviews already (58 and 64).

I would like to advice them to just start a fresh new address, something that isn't shared with other businesses, and in new account, and forget about reviews since reviews can be earned over time.

Is this a wise advice?

I'm wracking my brains out here trying to find a solution, and they aren't that much helpful, although I totally understand that asking them to do this and that takes a lot of effort on their side.

submitted by /u/jrutkevich
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments