Why are blogs not ranking yet?

Hey family! Two weeks ago, I shared how I got my first SEO project to lead and got a lot of support and love from you guys. I need your help this time to get past a problem.

Context: I am handling SEO for a new discovery platform to find local NGOs in India.

I spent the past 2 weeks checking Analytics, Console, and keywords ranking. I notice that a lot of site pages have started ranking. However, no blog is ranking yet. The irony is that majority of the efforts have been dedicated to blog content in the past 3 months.

I checked and the blogs are focused on the right things (NGOs, donations, volunteering, and DIY tips). They have the right structure, they are long, they are well researched. The blogs are indexed on Google but they are not ranking anywhere.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? Please guide.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/sanjeevsha
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments