What is causing all these spammy blogspot backlinks?

They are usually image credit links on pages that look like they just copy pasted random content from a bunch of similar sites and slapped together.

Here's an example of a linking page:

1directiondreaming dot blogspot dot com/2021/07/iowa-eye-care-cedar-rapids-ia-answered.html

At first i was nervous that it was negative SEO but I dont think thats the case because I also see these sites are linking to my competitors. Also, it seems too common to be negative SEO (seems to happen with all of my sites).

Whats the point of these spam sites and what does it mean for me?

submitted by /u/rpmeg
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments