UTM Tools (Market Research)

I work predominantly as a software engineer and in my free time take on some small freelance projects.

I've had a few re-occurring developments from entirely separate clients/industries where the product owner or marketing team have had a requirements for software that manages UTM's better.

I think it would be nice to build a set of tools based around empowering UTM's. I'm aware of how many SEO fellows such as yourselves utilise products to manage UTM's within their CRM. This is more about the bridge between the website and the CRM.

For example: Lost UTM's when they aren't persistent; Tracking UTM's for embedded form products (like Hubspot/Zoho); Managing UTMs in single page applications (JS frameworks) etc.

I would like to hear if any of you have had similar problems directly and appreciate any feedback.

submitted by /u/Jayreagar
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments