Tech seo help needed

page has nofollow and dofollow internal links

hello, i have a problem about duplicate pages without canonical. My developer says that kind of links are here for searching page with a searching word and they shouldn't be included in sitemap because it's only for just users to give them ability to search for a specific topic. I asked to maybe we can add 301 redirects on that links but the answer was that word will redirect users to category section and that would be no good. and we don't have search pages in sitemap. so what should i do? ahrefs crawls says critical error about those links and i really want to have a good site health.

Update: I did recommendations and page is now noindex, nofollow and today I did audit my site and ahrefs says that page has nofollow and dofollow incoming internal links. Can you help me? :(

submitted by /u/Tdesertf0x
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments