Suitable SEO strategy for single page with AJAX loading content.

I've soft launched a new website while I test and tinker with it. In this period I'm trying to work out a suitable SEO strategy given the design choices I've made. I apparently can't link to it so I'll have to do best to describe my problem.

The site is purposefully built as single page with all content loading via ajax on the fly. All content appears under the homepage url, there are no other urls. The page has a left tree navigation menu with 4 core topics (News, Discussion, Experience, Filmmaking). Whenever you click one of the topics the page loads a list of relevant 'resources' - these are mini profiles and links to third-party websites, books and other content.

This was initially for speed and seemlessness, helping visitors navigate the site, but I'm realising now it may limit my SEO reach. A couple of questions to the community:

- I want (eventually) to have Sitelinks appear in search results, these should be my core topics. Can this be done with my current loading strategy?

- Can I have these individual resources rank in Google with my current design? This would be my desired result.

I have very little SEO experience so any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/DjangoLeone
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments