Someone Claimed My Yext Business Profile & Yext Won't Transfer

Recently when trying to onboard a new client in Yext, we ran into an issue that another "partner" had already claimed the account.

The only problem is that our client has no relationship with this other partner. They have never worked with them and have no idea who they are.

When I told Yext this, they said I had to reach out to the partner to have them transfer ownership. However, the partner only has a website and no phone number. When I filled out the contact form on the website, I never heard back in over 2 weeks now.

Is there any way to get control of my listing? I feel like Yext should have to verify partnerships between agencies and their clients before just allowing anyone to claim a listing. My suspicion is this is potentially a competitor who is claiming their listing to negatively impact their search positions.

Anyone else ever deal with anything like this, or have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/raw_cake
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments