Sand boxed and don't know what to do!

Hello every one Iam not sure if there is a similar post, so sorry if it's repeated,

iam having a problem with my new website indexing process, I just tried buying a backlink to speed up the process, I had my home page indexed but none of my articles got indexed yet When I open Google. Search console I have one page with green flair and another one with a red one Some senior I asked told me iam sandboxed and I should continue with keyword research and articles and everything is going to be OK, but iam little worried that's its been too long now, it's almost 2 months now

, so is this normal and any advices to get this thing done more faster?, and thank u in advance

submitted by /u/MrNumb007
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments