Question about multi lingual SEO

I am trying to target Georgian keywords. When people search Google for the keyword, some =search the word in Georgian text, and some search the Georgian word in latin letters.

For example, ტურები = turebi (ტ = t , უ = u, რ = r , and so on)

ტურები receives 450 monthly searches turebi receives 300 monthly searches

This is the same for most words, around 60% search with Georgian letters and 40% search in.

My question is, if I aim for both keywords, could I get penalized by Google?

So if on my page I had an h2 tag with the title თურები (turebi) , is this a good idea?

submitted by /u/tbilisi
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments