Orphan pages

Hello, I just have a quick question about orphan pages

I'm starting up a web development agency and I'm working on my sites SEO, and I understand that a blog can really help with that. The issue is that it just doesn't really fit the branding of the agency.

So right now I'm writing them on orphan pages so that they're not accessible to the typical user, but I'm submitting a new sitemap to google search console every time I create another blog post.

Will this help with my SEO? Or am I wasting my time?

Would it possible to link to one orphan page with a hidden internal link, and link to all the other blog posts from there? Or would google not like a hidden link?

I've read some conflicting things on the internet so I'm just hoping someone can maybe help me understand..

Thanks!

submitted by /u/jak0wak0
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments