My journey from nobody to online marketer!

Hey family! Two years back, I completed my graduation and tried a couple of things but didn’t feel like building a career out of it. Then, I joined an online marketing agency as an intern. My internship was for three months and I learned a lot about online marketing, SEO, content creation, reputation management, and social media marketing. Then, I got an offer from them and I joined their team.

I have been in a supporting role till now. Creating short content, managing social media pages, building backlinks, etc. now, I will be getting my own project! It is a NGO discovery platform named Helplocal.

I look forward to your support from you guys!

TIA!

submitted by /u/sanjeevsha
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments