Local SEO | Link Building

I am building a drone photography site and trying to optimize it.

Trying to figure out how to build out my links, for example, I am based in between two cities and I do not know if I should target my links through

/city-drone-category-photos

/city-drone-category-photography

/city-drone-category-photographer

so like /houston-drone-aerial-photos or should i just do i blanket category /photos/ and call it a day.

Since I want to target two cities with keywords whats the best approach there? Should I create two pages for each city or should i make a general page and then 301 redirect them to the general page? How does that affect keywording.

Any insight is appreciated!

submitted by /u/AndrewPlayss
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments