Linkbuilding method to try - expert tips

Ok, so my previous two link building posts seemed to help a few of you so I've got another one that has worked for me in the past.

Find roughly 10-20 experts in the niche you're working on and either ask for advice on a subject or their opinion on something - if 10 of them respond you've got enough content to make a post about it. With something like this I always like to put it into graphic as well as content so you can reach out to all of the people who've taken part and see if they want to share and link.

This works in a few ways - basically people are always happy to share something if it makes them look good. If there's a post talking about experts and you're included in it, usually you'd be happy to share. Another way is that it's real content and useful, so it's possible for industry bloggers to take comment on it too - plus you can always say you're happy to add to the post if they can link back to it.

Example - let's say you work in recruitment - ask 20 CEOs of businesses one tip on how to impress in an interview - then BANG you've got lots of content to work with.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to try it out yourself and I'm happy to give little bits of advice. Or my new linkbuilding service can do it for you and at the moment because it's new I'm doing one cheap link so could be worth it - message me if you'd like me to help. https://linkmob.co,uk .

submitted by /u/gravyfarm
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments