[Keyword Tool] to find keywords where weak websites rank at the top !

Hey !

I created a keyword tool that might interest you. It's called LowFruits (you can Google it as I'm not sure I can link to it from this Reddit).

Basically, it helps you find longtail keywords where forums and weak websites (with low Domain Authority) rank in the top positions of Google. I've also integrated a feature that detects the type of websites that rank (affiliate ? shop ? blog ? ...) helping you better understand with whom you are really competing.

Many more features are included (wildcard search, clustering, ...)

Let me know how it goes !

submitted by /u/ehben83
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments