How to make our video game rating appear in organic search

Hey everyone,

I am relatively new to SEO and webpage creation, and am currently running my own game review webpage. I was hoping someone would explain in detail how to make our rating of all our game reviews appear as a star rating on Google search. I’ve searched quite a bit and have been unsuccessful. I currently run a Wordpress webpage and am using their Business plan. Is there a specific HTML code I can plug in on each individual page to make it appear?

I really appreciate the help!!

submitted by /u/Aquaphyre01
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments