How does content promotion affect rankings?

Hey everyone,

So my question is simple, how will promoting my content on social, YouTube, email, etc. bring any real change in my organic traffic?

I used to post great blog articles (as per my readers) and just leave them be. However, I didn’t have a strong LinkedIn presence, Instagram presence or create video content to be easily shared. And sure enough, I wasn’t getting any traffic and my articles just kept collecting dust.

Now I am going to start promoting my content to avoid the same situation as last time, but I want to know how does content promotion help with rankings?

I understand social signals are a ranking factor, but I doubt they carry any significant weight.

Hope someone can provide some insight here, thank you.

submitted by /u/Solid_Switch
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments