How do you change your address for a local service on google my business?

So I made the mistake of registering my cleaning service to a PO Box on google my business. I then went ahead and purchased citations and used my home address for those, which means there is an inconsistency between what I registered on google and what the citations have me listed under, which I have heard is bad for my local search rating.

I tried to edit my business address, but google states that my business address will then be shown for customers to visit, which I do not want either.

I was wondering if there is a way to get another post card sent to my house with a verification code to change my address on the backend without making it visible to customers so that I can keep a consistent NAP.

submitted by /u/JohnsonBot5000
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments