HARO with steroids

Here is the deal, 6 months ago I started a marketplace around virtual team buildings. Since then I've been using HARO daily to try to get more pitching opportunities, increase my number of backlinks and my Domain Rating.

I probably spent 30-45 minutes alone to come up with great stories and pitch on the ones that are more relevant to my business and knowledge. That's why, when I got access to GTP3 I created a product to help me with writer's block.

TO the point, why am I posting this? I need feedback, the platform is fully usable and I want to perfect it for more business owners to help in their SEO and PR efforts or even agencies.

submitted by /u/wakerone
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments