Do optimal keywords HAVE TO be in H2 or H3 to be fully picked up?

I'm still learning SEO so appologies if this is a silly question.

I'm currently writing some product pages and I have information about said products set into paragraphs. I know - let's say- 5 keywords that trend for any given product. The paragraph titles on these product pages (H2) are generic. Such as:

'Great Features of the <Product Name>'

Then I write (Paragraph) about keyword 1, keyword 2, keyword 3 etc under that H2 title.

My quesiton is, should I leave it this way OR should I change the H2 titles to contain the keywords. So instead of what I currently have, I'd change it to:

'The <Product Name> Offers <Keyword 1> and <Keyword 2>

submitted by /u/obeehunter
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments