Any way to check what is causing SEO issues with my website?

I have a simple basic WordPress website of my portfolio of work that is up-to-date, has no malware, no issues. I haven't posted a blog post in about maybe 7-11 months maybe. I've looked at the backend and front page and haven't really determined what the issue is. The website is my (first+last.com).

Usually, when I google my name, it shows up on the first page, but it's on page 3 now. I don't know why. I published a book recently (few months ago) and those show up first, Amazon, whatever. Then even info on the Theme I'm using on my WordPress site shows up on page 1, but my actual name/website doesn't show up, it's on page 3.

Is there a tool or anything I can do to check to see what might be the issue, so I can correct it?

submitted by /u/Givemeallyourtacos
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments