2/3 of Pages under "Discovered - Currently Not Indexed."

As the title suggests, 2/3 of my pages in Google Search Console are in the "Discovered - Currently Not Indexed" section. I'm not entirely sure how long it takes Google to crawl pages, but there are pages that I've submitted in May that still have not yet been discovered. Could there be a problem with my website?

I've tested the live url for all the pages under the "Discovered - Currently Not Indexed" page and they're all fine.

If it helps, I'll attach the link to the website if needed.

I'm a newbie to this, so any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/88Childish
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments