Where to find good content marketers?

We're growing at about 40% month over month organic traffic. Looking for a senior content manager. The search is TOUGH.

I've done most hiring through WeWorkRemotely, but the applicants this time around are...not satisfactory.

In the past I've had good success turning processes on their head compared to what is usual. One example is that instead of listing my apartment as available to rent I did the work of calling people who were looking for apartments. Being active instead of passive.

I'm trying to do the same for content managers, but can barely find any place where content managers (or in general marketing people) post their profile looking for jobs.

Two places I have looked:

-Angel.co (Experience of most content marketers are dubious at best, with avg. being 2 years of experience)

-Upwork.com (A bit hesitant to try pulling out freelancer for fulltime position)

Would appreciate any advice :)

submitted by /u/SkyTofu
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments