Question about posting articles from my blog on Medium.com

I have been blogging on my website about Python programming language and data science and Machine Learning. First I started off with Medium.com and then I started with my own site to have my own email list or subscribers.

I wanted to know the implications of posting articles from my blog to Medium.com. Of course, I am adding canonical links to point to the original article.

Will this impact my site not showing up on search results (SERP) because Medium has high authority? Please advice.

submitted by /u/chetan-ambi
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments