GMB: Service Area Business, Added in address, Now need to re-verify?

I have a service area business in a major US city. For the last 3+ years, my business has ranked in the top 3 for local business and this past month I noticed less phone calls, less traction, and noticed that i am having poor performance on the GMB dashboard. I decided that maybe i need to add address back in and now my entire GMB is unverified until the code is received. Can i cancel that request and revert back to how things was?

For added context; I am very active on GMB. Multiple posts per week, portfolio updates, etc. my search console dashboard has no errors. Constantly updated website. What could have gone wrong for my local ranking to tank?

TIA

submitted by /u/mth27
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments