question about my site format.

hey reddit at one point back in 2010 i got lots of traffic when i switched my wp theme to thesis. could i get some advice on seo? im still using thesis - it has a blog format. would i get better results if i put all of my images in a gallery on one page? would i be better served to switch to genesis or generate press and use yoast seo plugin? would changing my site to a masonry format help anything? does any of this matter? i guess my main question: is this blog format bad for seo and does thesis offer any kind of advantage in 2021?

the site is http://macmcrae.com

submitted by /u/graytoaster99
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments