Permalink help for best SEO

I'm creating an appointment form for people to book auto service for their vehicle online. I currently have using "/appointment" as the permalink so people could type the domain/appointment/ for ease but I'm getting a low score in Rank Math as the page title is "Book a Service Appointment".

/appointment (current)

Should I be using a longer permalink with more keywords to help increase my SEO score e.g./book-appointment/book-an-appointment/book-service-appointment/book-a-service-appointment

I've looked online at other auto shop sites and they all vary with terms and permalinks.

Also I used the verb "Book" and some users will search "Schedule appointment at.." or "Make an appointment...". If I stuck with just "/appointment" will that catch all those verb variations? Are there any free SEO tools I can use to see what keywords people are searching.

submitted by /u/neeper6
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments