Noob keyword research

Hey there, Im looking for some keyword research advice. I work as a web designer so pretty familiar with how SEO works and the basics, but usually I work with professionals who do the heavy lifting on projects.

I’m doing some research for a personal fun project and want to know the popularity rankings of different cat and dog breeds. I’ve peeped tools like erank and maramlead (which I think are ecom leaning). Is this the best way to do it? Just make a big list of breeds and then check ranking of each one? I feel like I might be overthinking haha

submitted by /u/Ordinary_Emuu
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments