New Blog- My blog's first ever Article Ranked in top 10 on SERP. What next?

Seems quite intimidating. But, actually the keyword I targeted is quite new but I know it will definitely boom in next 1-2 months. My question is what should be my next step other than posting more content on that particular topic? How to stabilize my rank in the top 10, as the blog is new and many high authority sites would be writing a similar content on these topics in future. I just don't want to loose rank at the peak time, when the volume of these keywords increase.

Note- No data for the given keywords are still available on Semrush or Ahrefs.

submitted by /u/carolina975
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments