[Advanced SEO Journey] I Have Seen Many posts related to people asking where to go after Basic SEO?

SEO has been my passion since late 2019. After that, I have been on this journey through my works, experiences, and learning. Here are some of my tips on where to go after learning Basics:

  1. Make sure your Technical SEO is strong, Learn about J-SON LD for Schema markup
  2. Learn advanced content marketing stategies.
  3. Start deep dive into the world of Google Analytics This tool will help you in a long term.
  4. Understand Web UI/UX as Google is more and more into it.
  5. Start tracking data with the help of Google Tag Manager. (Basic Javascript is needed for Data Layer
  6. Start Reporting and Visualizing data with Google Data Studio.

  7. Learn Tools like Tableau and Power BI for more advanced Visualization.

I think other people also can add to this as I am learning. Google has their guides on using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics(Universal and GA4), utilize them Study, Research, Implement Repeat and Use free courses on Youtube as much as possible.

submitted by /u/darksky95
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments