Baidu doesn't seem to index/crawl site content properly

Hi,

So I set up my website, which is already running in Europe (and indexed properly through Google), on Chinese servers recently, with translations and everything. I also added a sitemap using the Baidu admin tools.

However, regardless what I do, Baidu does not seem to index the site properly, nor crawl the content at all. Only half of the pages of my website are indexed at all (With a couple of the indexed ones not even being on the sitemap I submitted, while a lot of the links on the sitemap not having been indexed at all), and, even worse, searching by page content does not yield any results. Conversely, doing the same with Google (in Europe) works 100% of the time, even if I copy-paste some random text from the page, not even specific keywords.

I'm really not sure what this could be due to. I tried reading so many articles about Baidu SEO already (Although they're all in English, given that I don't speak Mandarin...), but nothing seems to work. I suspected that maybe JavaScript is at the root cause, but it's not, given that the site works "fine" even without JS - At the very least, all content gets loaded, even if it doesn't look great.

Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks!

submitted by /u/IUNOOH
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments