"Mom and More" blog Uses Illegal Marketing Language

I’m a mother of 3 children and run a small website that sells necklaces and bracelets. We sell about $2500 worth of product each day and that includes shipping. Well I recently signed up for Amazon seller program so I didn’t have to manage so many individual orders and got an email about how I could get my product listings ranked number one on Google.

So I said what the heck I had saved enough money where I could spend a bit of money on SEO and within a week I started getting a decent amount of traffic for search terms like:

  • Buy bracelets online
  • Buy wedding necklaces
  • Buy earrings online

These weren’t cheap they were costing me $10 per backlink and now I got an email saying that they are only $3 which could have saved me thousands. I’m not complaining but I still feel pretty bad about it.

We went from selling $50 or one or two pieces a day to now selling 5 times as much but I don’t like how the email was written because I don’t think is true: madmimi*com/p/aea8721

Yeah the backlinks are still worth it but the fact that this isn’t a 24 hour sale doesn’t hold a lot of truth to it and should be FRAUD if not ILLEGAL?

Mom and More has a SHOPIFY store that ranks for more than 40,000 different product keywords and search terms on Google that gets more than $194,280 in sales each month. You can read about her story here: momandmore*com/about-me

She sent out this email as a follow up apologizing: madmimi*com/p/aea8721

About the service she’s using that got her shop ranked number one on Google for search terms so she can get more traffic to her website...

The thing is the price the service was originally $5, not $40 as she claims, and the $3 price point has not changed at all for the past week. Do you find this style of marketing language to be a problem or downright illegal?

submitted by /u/amandaphiffer
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments