Employers using employee names as SEO?

I am wondering whether anyone knows why my employer’s website comes up when my name is searched in Google. Mind you this occurs even though I don’t have a profile with the company and I haven’t mentioned anywhere that I work there. I am slightly confused by this. Does anyone know how Google knows and brings up in its search the name of the company you work at? Is this something that is done manually by the employer? So what happens is that anytime someone searches my name website of the company I previously worked at is in the search results. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Marmite20
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments