Tips on what to do with 2nd domain

So for the first time ever, I've secured a (used) domain. It has OVER 300,000 backlinks in its niche, but the site's been down for over 3 years. It suprisingly has even more text+no-follow backlinks too!

It was a popular automotive forum. (BASED ON A PARTICULAR GROUP).

I'm working on a new online store: AUTOMOTIVE niche. - The store itself has a blog that's picking and has few but HQ backlinks.

I'm wondering how my current-brand/site could 'benefit' from it?

- It used to be a forum that revolved around a popular group, so starting up a blog doesn't seem really ideal. I can't imagine many people clicking through when they see that the owner's have changed.

- Re-starting a forum, is too much time+effort+manpower. //Out of the question

- 301 redirecting everything // would it even benefit SEO?

- Turn it into a single product page? // seems like a waste?

--------

I have a good background in SEO, but I've never purchased a domain from the auctions and did anything with it. So this will be a first. Feel free to get technical.

submitted by /u/slimx91
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments