Problems with a client's site.

This may seem obvious but a client of mine sent me the login details to create their account with their hosting provider, so I login into their account, and behold I wasn't allowed access to use WordPress, so I guessed it was an issue with the IP name server because I got this message on CPanel.

"Scanning for WordPress websites was performed with errors:Failed to register instance at '/home/ name here /public_html': You are not authorized to run this command"

So I opened up note-pad and added the shared IP address to my computer and it worked I could now build the website, but the issue is google won't verify my site no matter what I do.

I was going to contact them, but their customer service is trash, still I opened a ticket.

submitted by /u/Yourmemoriesonsale
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments