Is it risky importing your google my business listing to Bing?

I have a google business listing that generates a lot of traffic to my small business, I noticed bing has a feature where you can import your google my business listing and automatically sync the two.

When I went to do the import it said do you want to give bing permission to edit, view and DELETE your google my business listing. What is the likelihood of bing jeopardizing my google my business listing?

My google my business listing is very valuable and i'd be beside myself if I jeopardized that just to have a presence on bing.

submitted by /u/PilotFalse9364
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments