Every published post is being syndicated via RSS to hundreds of PBN's - is that bad?

I discovered that each time I publish a post it is syndicated via literally 30 other sites that all look like they are PBN's (same design, same menu, same theme etc.)

They do credit the site and they keep all the backlinks but I wonder if that is bad for SEO?

I mean it is duplicated content on steroids - but I guess that's the purpose of RSS feeds right?

I'm in two minds about switching off the RSS Feed b/c they all link to me so I create hundreds of backlinks every week...

submitted by /u/concisehacker
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments