Where are the mods?

I wrote a long post on this subreddit. It was a guide on how to rank a site, using a real world example of a dentist in san jose. I included screenshots, a plan of attack, using ahrefs for keyword research and basically everything they need to do to rank the site.

Only issue is it got blocked instantly by automod (I assume), which is probably because of the length of the content. I tried contacting the mods a week ago, with no response. Also messaged the mod individually a few times with no response. It's all a bit frustrating - I've posted a lot in this subreddit and tried to share my knowledge and I've also learned a bunch from the users here. This subreddit has nearly 170,000 members, so it would be nice to have some more mods allocated at some point.

I completely understand modding a subreddit is unpaid and time consuming and I don't want to be a dickhead, although it would be nice to know why my post was blocked and any steps to fix it.

submitted by /u/CaptainJamie
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments