Thoughts about what stack to use for a website while keeping SEO in mind? Wordpress? Etc.

This is a broad question that I'm sure depends on many factors, but I'm just looking for any insights I can get / to start wrapping my head around how to get started. I made a website using backbone.js years ago on Heroku. I was thinking about making a website now using React (not sure exactly what scaffold / stub / template code I'll start from), as React seems like one of the most commonly used components by fancy schmancy web developers. Then again it seems like everyone just uses Wordpress, so maybe I'll just learn Wordpress instead and get a VPS going on Digital Ocean. And then there are non SEO considerations as well to consider.

submitted by /u/spreadlove5683
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments