Sitemap URLs Discovered Successfully Yet All Pages Show Not Submitted in Sitemap

I submitted my sitemap (created using Yoast) for a new site on GSC and all 200 URLs were successfully discovered but I saw only 90 pages were indexed. (all show indexed not submitted in sitemap)

If I inspect any page, it shows N/A in front of sitemaps under the Discovery subhead.

What can I do next?

If this needs more context. I have another site with exact same content for another English speaking region but hreflang tags have been declared and I've validated them on multiple tools.

submitted by /u/sidass
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments