Moving blog from Shopify to Webflow - can I just keep the same URLs and not have to redirect anything?

Hi all, I'm moving my blog off of Shopify and on to Webflow.

I've been a part of big migrations before, but that was when we changed URLs.

For this, I thought I could just copy the URLs exactly from Shopify, copy the content from the article word-for-word and paste it into Webflow, and launch the new pages as I shutdown the old pages.

The URL and content will not have changed at all, then.

Is there any reason this won't work? If this won't work, are there any resources you're aware of for how I should tackle this?

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/bekeleftw
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments