Landed My Third SEO Client Today

When I first started in digital marketing I began with a course called BAM, the course itself was great and I recommend it to people of all skill levels; however, where the real value comes from is the network of individuals it connects you with. So a few months have pasted since originally joining and things have been going well, but as of lately it's been tough trying to land new customers. I expressed my problems in the Facebook group they had and about 50 people had reached out to me with solutions, but one of them stood out in particular. It was a guy named Paul who said he might have a customer located in my area who would be interested working with someone more local for communication purposes. After an hour or two of talking Paul connected me with the customer and things went great. In fact, it almost felt as if the conversation had nothing to do with selling SEO but I would've never even got that far without the help of Paul. I signed that client for $1500 a month SEO and $3000 website redesign. I'll keep you updated on the process but it's true what people say "Your Network Is Your Net worth".

submitted by /u/JoeWhitesS5
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments