Jumping into SEO?

I am about to graduate with an Information Systems degree. It focused a lot on SQL, relational database design and Python (Numpy, Pandas).

I was originally going to go into more of a database focused role but after some reconsideration, I began to explore other options. I found SEO and it seems to have an analytical aspect to it that I think I would enjoy.

However, I feel intimidated by the job search. I imagine that I am competing against marketing majors, many of which probably already have experience in this type of stuff. Meanwhile, I am basically out here with no work experience or anything.

Any advice on how to become a more tailored competitive applicant?

submitted by /u/art34t5251
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments