Is it worth submitting software to shareware sites?

I have a piece of software that I'm selling on my own site. It does reasonably well and although the rankings & traffic are somewhat declining, it has a very good reputation.

Would it make sense to submit a trial version to shareware sites like Softpedia? The current system means that once the a PAD file is created and submitted, any site can pick it up and I'm not sure having links from a ton of dubious sites will help with SEO. On the other hand, the more important sites nofollow their links anyway. Moreover, most sites seem outdated and I have the feeling the whole ecosystem is slowly dying.

Do you have any positive/negative experience with this?

submitted by /u/ArmandN
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga digital marketing agency Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments