How do I improve my rankings when there's almost no competition? (Website for a music artist)

I made a website for myself, I make music and videos and my pseudonym are two common words but if you google my name, my socials do appear on the first page. So there's not too much competition. For some reason, though, I'm not ranking after having my site up for almost a month now.

Hopefully it's okay to share what my website is, I promise I'm not trying to self plug. It's: https://safeneighbor.co.

Google PageSpeed Insights scores my site at 97 for mobile and 100 for desktop. Most SEO websites score me at 96+. I think I clearly have a good shot at being highly ranked on my search name, however when you search "safe neighbor" my website just doesn't show up even after a few pages. If you Google "safeneighbor.co" it's the first result. So I assume it's being indexed at least.

The only thing I can think of is Google Search Console does say that I have 1 error on one of my URLs which is "http://safeneighbor.co" because of "too many redirects". Well, yeah, it redirects you to "https://..."

I'm coding this site manually and using Netlify to host it. Maybe I'm just impatient and need to give it more time. Any insights would be really appreciated.

As a side question, when you google "safe neighbor" it always says "Showing results for safe neighborhood, only show results for safe neighbor?" Is there any way to get rid of that? Also there's an option for "Show results for Safe Neighbor (American Musician)" is there any way to make that the default? Or is that just gotta get popular enough that people Google me a lot?

submitted by /u/SafeNeighbor
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments