How can I optimize my SEO/Traffic for my new site. (Should I write blogs? Find people to promote? Not totally sure)

Hello, I'm 16 and about a month ago I launched my first website dedicated to giving young introverts a low-intensity spot to share and interact while also supporting each other to grow and explore opportunitys out of our comfort zones. The initial launch was great but it died down a little after which is fine. I think the main problem was with my landing page, it was too loaded with info, had only one page, and was hard to read. I decided to remake it and its been doing so much better but I want to know how I can optimize my traffic because I know posting on reddit is not an effective way to gain quality users. (If you want to see the site I can DM you but I dont want to break the rule about self promoting, this is strictly a question.) Thank you!

submitted by /u/JSmith3406
[link] [comments]

Digitalmarketing

Digital marketing agency in darbhanga

Digital marketing agency in Darbhanga Digital marketing agency in Bangalore Local seo service in Darbhanga Best digital marketing agency in patna

0 Comments